23 September 2009

Leading a group, being responsible on all the things I do,.... This is my life.

I have a destiny to be the leader. I don't know whether if it's right to say that I am sicked of it. Being a good leader is way too hard. To make sure all the works are distributed evenly, to make sure everyone do a good job, to ensure every work that your members did are of good quality, to make sure you have everything done by the deadline,.... It's all leaders job. Sounds easy? It ain't easy at all~

=.=

Responsibility? This is more sickening. Being over responsible over your works is so going to kill you. It's killing me right now. Can I less bother about my assignment, at least for one or two subjects? How can I be responsible to all my subjects? Man~ If I bother less about one of the seven subjects, I think I can be less stressful now. Pfth!


////

I am dying for a good sleep~~~~~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com