21 September 2009

I have been very patient all these times. But, it serious drives me crazy when parents are doing all these repetitively.

So you think it's so that easy to accomplish the assignments? You think I really wanna stick my ass on the chair to draw my figure drawing from morning till midnight? You think I don't want a break? You, who don't even bother to give me any support(except for financial support), why even bother to care about what I am doing. Just let me do what I want okay. I am not committing crime. I am just doing my assignments!!! Just because I am so busy over my assignments and that's why I offended you. So STUPID! Nag nag nag~~~ From the second I wake up, you scold me. When I am eating breakfast, you scold me. When I am playing Facebook, you scold me. When I am doing research, you scold me. When I am thinking of how I should start my report, you scold me. Hey, can you even stop scolding? Everytime also scold the same thing. Why you never wash your toilet? Why you never mop the floor? Why you wanna go to bookstore? Why do you need to read the books? Why do you have to take photos? Why do you have to draw figure? I feel so irritated to see you drawing and drawing. Why is there so many things to draw? HEY! C'MON LA! If I don't draw, what am I supposed to do? Eat and sleep, eat and sleep? People doing research there. Trying hard to understand the damn kao deep english which looked more like UFO language. Here you came, nagging, nagging and nagging. Showing me this and that. Throwing all my brushes on the floor. DAMNNNNN!!!! So you are expecting people to respect you when you show arrogance to people? Dream! What do you want from me? Be your slave? Help you to do housework at home everyday? PFFFTTTHHHHH~~~~ I have my own life okay! Not that I disobey you by going home late, overspending money on fashion, committing crime, playing a fool in college or so on so forth. Things that you said that make sense, I have obeyed them all. But things that don't make sense, c'mon.. You will see me obeying it in your dream okay. I will not let a control maniac to control my life. Never!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com