18 September 2009

Dang~

Latest Facebook update: "I hate myself for thinking too much."

People who don't think=brainless

People who think=smart ass

People who think too much=stupid

Me=stupid


=_="

Recently, there were just too many things taking place anywhere and anytime. 7 days seems to be like... 1 month? Yeah. I guess it's because I had made use of my time very well. I will never deny that I am those organized type of people. I still managed to sleep 6 hours per day. Online as usual. Play games as usual. Lepak in Youtube as usual. And the most important thing is that, I still managed to accomplish my overloading assignments. *blink* (Ya la ya la.. Stop showing off okay.) Somehow, I found myself facing an obstacle right now, which is being over concerned of everything. Typical paranoid. *sigh* If I found the key to open this lock, I bet I can do much better than now. Can I stop making design and art a complication? It's really tough to simplify everything. Yet, no matter how tough it is, I still have to work hard on it, till I achieve the level that I am expecting. Aside from my own expectation, my lecturer from semester 1 has put high expectation on me as well. Maybe due to that, I give myself too much of pressure in producing something of high standard. The more I think, the less my creativity is. Aihz.. When can I break this wall? No more time for me to ponder about this. I need to be fast, and accurate! Hopefully everything will go on well~~

My new quote: "I draw until very nice. Super nice! DAMN KAO NICE!!!"
p/s: It's just a way for me to get rid of my depression. Haha... Designers must not feel depressed okay! Designers must live as happy as possible! ^^

I don't mind to love you in silence for I truly truly am obsessed by you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com