01 September 2009

It's 3.04am now. Cold weather, warm blanket,..... Mm... This makes me feel so great. Such a great morning. If I were to close my eyes now and off to dream,I might have missed out the best thing of the early September.I love tonight. I love the things I do tonight. I love the people that I talk to tonight; ex school mates and college mates.. ^^It just make me feel that sleeping is nothing. Just watched an Youtube video recommended by my friend. My laughter cracked the silence of my room. Lol~This feeling is so great. Reminiscing the moments I "skyped" with my classmates, uhm.. those conversations are really nonsensical yet enjoyable. The way I laugh with no burden, the way I being so lame, and so on so forth,... WOW! Life can be so simple yet satisfying. Haha~ Well, I am not saying that chatting can satisfy my life. But just, those particular friends can just make me leave behind my sadness and guffaw as much as I want. *I am typing with my eyes closed now*

I think I should sleep by now. Nites~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com