07 May 2008

So…., it’s already the third day of the mid term examination. Time passes by very fast. So, people!! You need not worry about exams! Exams are just craps.. For this examination, I enjoy my days very much. Mind stuffed with knowledge. So what if I didn’t extract the knowledge fully during the examination. The sadness of getting low marks will only last for few days ; the most also one month la. And, I have to move on for other exams. Phewh.. Last time, I used to stress myself so much until I cried when I was memorizing History’s facts. I frowned myself so much as I did badly in my exams. Now, I am no more the stressful girl. I learn to be immune to all these examinations. Treat those examinations like exercise and revision before I can sit for my SPM examination.

Tomorrow I will have to sit for Additional Mathematics Paper 2 and History Paper 2. As you guys know, these subjects are the subjects that most people are afraid of. Add Maths Paper 2’s questions are very tricky and complicated. One silly mistake in the working might cause the whole calculation to be wrong. Next is History Paper 2. Oh My!! I am sure most people will start revising this subject maybe a month ago. I used to revise it two months before the exam as I know that my memorizing skill is horrible. However, I don’t get time to that for this exam. I spent too much of time on choir practice and sorts of activities in the school. By the time I reached home, I just wanna hug my booster and sleep! LOL.. So, I am going to memorize all the facts using my bad memorizing skill tonight. May God bless me lots lots!!!

There are still 18 papers to go. Deduct the Art exams (2 papers), PJK (1 paper), EST Paper 2 (1 Paper), English Paper 1 (1 Paper), I have to study for another 13 papers. URGH!!!

Best of luck to all my friends and myself too!! Jia You!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com