11 May 2008

Well well,...

My parents left my sister and I at home whereas they themselves went to Malacca.

(T_T)

What to eat.. What to eat...

Bread~

With butter spread~

FATTENING!

Okay.. My sister and I were very lucky. Her bestiez, Royce is willing to drop by Mc D to buy us food. After considering for a while, I asked him to buy Happy Meal for me if the free toy is nice. I could still remember I saw a cute blue toy in Mc D last week. I wanted it badly but by the time I saw the toy, I was already full. *sigh* I did not put much hope that Royce would get to buy the Happy Meal with that blue toy. Around 2, he came with my Happy Meal,.... WITH THAT BLUE TOY!! zomg!!!

Haha.. It's so darn freaking cute..



THANKS ROYCE!!heehee....

Tomorrow's Biology Paper 2..

I am ready to screw up the paper. (>.<)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com