26 May 2008

My Stupid Mouth

I seriously hate this feeling.

It aches my heart.

And it makes me feel so guilty.

I seriously don't mean to be harsh to one of my friend. I did it with no purpose. And most importantly is,... I apologized,sincerely. Yet, I don't think I am forgiven. Even I am forgiven, I am very sure that I had left scars on her heart.

This problem will not be a problem if only I am aware of my words. I failed again and again. I always offend other people without noticing it at all. I am sooooo sorry. I don't mean to hurt you guys. If you understand me well, you will know whether I am joking or being serious. No matter what, let me just apologize to everyone again. If I had done anything that made you guys unhappy with, please tell me. Don't keep it in your heart. Joe Jian needs to learn from mistake. Please give her a chance to change to a better person...

Today was the very first time my best friend uses vulgar word on me. It shows how sucky I am!! I am that horrible and idiotic that even my best friend used vulgar word on me. What a big disappointment to myself.

All I can do now is stay cool and find the best resolution for this. I know the problem is caused by many factors. I do not want to say much who's in the wrong and who's in the right. I hope she will finally understand that I SERIOUSLY DON'T MEAN IT!! Forgive me darling...... I don't mean to hurt your feelings. Please forgive me!!! Sorry.. Dui bu qi.. Maaf!! Mianhe..Gomennasai!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com