29 May 2008

Outing

Yay!! It's the day to go KLCC!

My first destination is to the CINEMA!! Siew Woon and I decided to watch Narnia at 11.30am. That movie is freaking cool! It's not a perfect movie, but it is definitely a worth-watching one. I could hear some kids screaming when the movie came to the war part. =_=".. It ain't scary my dear.. But the war was seriously too exciting that I start to bite my own fingers, not finger nails! LOL.. Before I watched the movie, my sister told me that the best reason of watching Narnia is that there's many handsome fellas to watch at. Hm... It's quite true actually. I find Skandar Keynes so adorable is this episode of Narnia. He looks much better in this episode compare to the previous one. There's also another charming man there who is Ben Barnes. I shall call him a "man" as there's no reason for you to say that he is not a man! Lol.. You have no way to say that he is not charming. HE IS THE PRINCE PEOPLE! How nice if he's a real real prince.. Hohoho.. Oh ya.. The adorable little Georgie Henley. She's sooooo cute..Overall, I rate the movie 7/10.

After the movie, we rushed to the Popular Book Fest. Wuhoo.. Without waiting for another second, I walked to the CD area. I can tell you, there's only one word to describe those CDs sold there. It is..... CHEAP!! Goodness sake. Can you imagine CDs where you buy outside for 40++ or 50++ are only sold RM9.90 there? Of course only certain CDs are sold at that price. But, IT IS SOOOO CHEAP!! I did not think much at that time. I just grab whatever that I found worth-buying. I bought Rain's Eternal Rain and Jay Chou's Still Fantasy. They only cost me RM19.80 though. HAHA.. And I also bought any of the Lee Hom's albums sold there for Audrey. What to do..she wants them so badly! Haha.. Besides buying CDs, I bought lots of stuff there too. There was just tooooooooooo many things to buy!!! I think I can spent a million there. (Too bad I am not a millionaire's daughter) Anyway, all those crappy stuff that I bought really "dried" my purse up.. *sigh* (counting notes)

I have to say I enjoy myself a lot today with Siew Woon.. Haha.. Hopefully we can have much longer time strolling in the building next time. Chaoz...

Oh ya!! BTW,..... Skandar Keynes learns TAEKWONDO!!Wuhoo...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com