10 May 2008

What A Day

Today,

is

a

super

horrible

day

to

me!!!!

Why do I say that??

*sigh*

I woke up in the morning at nine with my head aching like hell. I guess it was the effect of sitting in front of the computer for 7 hours last night. My shoulder was so stiff. Oh God.. How am I going to study with such condition? So, I went to eat my breakfast. Having worries on how to finish my Biology revision, my mother ordered me with a very polite way to mop lantai! Aiks... Then, before I could go to revise, I should iron all my clothes first. (o_o)

By the time I was finished with the chores, it was already time for lunch. My mom cooked a lot! So, I had to help in finishing the dishes. After having a satisfying dinner, I decided to study! But, I do not know it was I myself who was very sleepy or the book itself was hypnotizing me, I started to sleep with my head buried in the book. I slept till 3.20pm!! Gosh!!

Just then, I realized that I had not practice on my taegeuk(Taegeuk is the pattern/sets of steps in Taekwondo. There are 8 Taegeuk to be memorised). So, I quickly recall the patterns that I had learned last week. Unfortunately, I could not recall some of them. FINE! I continued to revise my Biology,planning to learn from Mei Shen before the class started.

It was 3.45 then. Okay.. I should put on my uniform and leave. AND..... Guess what.. It was then I realised my uniform was not with me. I started to recall. Where on earth my uniform is? After thinking for a few minutes, I realised that I had actually left it in the school. There was a girl, Dayana who lent my uniform on last Saturday. She returned the uniform to me in school. I forgot when was it. As all I bothered about that time was just exams. And so,......... I left school without bringing my uniform home.I felt so bad that time. I am such an irresponsible and forgetful person! Having no other choice, I went to my sister, hoping that she could borrow me hers. Unfortunately, she forgot where she kept her uniform. SHOOT!

It was already 4!! I was supposed to leave the house by that time. Instead, I spent another 15 minutes on digging her wardrobeS. Yes! She has 2 wardrobes. Thank God! I found it! But, I WAS LATE! I was totally blanked at that moment. I knew that I was going to be punished for not practicing the Taegeuk. You won't know how embarrassing is it for a President to be punished. I left home at 4.15pm, which was considered late to me. I prayed that all the traffic lights that I will go through will be GREEN. But, my prayer was not heard by the God. It was RED from the very first traffic light to the last. -WTH-

Anyway,I managed to reach school on time, 4.30pm. It meant that I would not have time to learn Taegeuk from Mei Shen. FINE! I was ready to be punished. There was a big mess in the school that time as many other schools' members came to my school for the weighing session(To weigh for the MSSD Taekwondo-17-18th of May). Suddenly, the head of instructor,Mr Leong walked towards me. Gosh!! I knew that he's going to screw me up for not joining the tournament this year. As expected, HE SCREWED ME UP! Hm... I accept it! I had no confident at all for this tournament. I know myself very well. I did not undergo any tough training or any stamina training. With a not-fit-at-all body, I don't think I shall join this tournament. *sigh* His words seriously made my day even worse.

Next, I started to worry about next week. Shall I skip my art class in order to help teacher in managing the small kids on Sunday? I am going to skip this week's lesson as my parents are leaving for Malacca.Shall I skip again for the coming Sunday? I am still considering now.

I know I shall not be pessimistic. Maybe,.... my uniform is still somewhere in my classroom. Or maybe someone found it and the kind soul will return it to me on Monday. Maybe, maybe and maybe... Let me quote a message from my "tensai" friend,"Don't think so much. Think positively. There is up and down in life. The most important is that we get up after falling down."

OK! I shall listen to him then.

Now,

back to study!

GAMBATEH!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com