28 May 2008

Ops! I did it again...

LOL!!!!!!

I am in psycho now! I just can't stop laughing.. Audrey... You know the reason rite? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

I did something bad but great at the same time. HAHAHAHA... I accidentally revealed ones lies to the mother in the afternoon. Ooops.. Of course he's crazy after me as his mother started to nag and mumble. On the other hand, I FEEL SO GREAT!! I always believe, "What goes around, comes around." It's so true!! Don't ask me why did I say that. There are too many unrevealed story.

In the afternoon, I went to Add Maths tuition. I have to say that I am quite annoyed with one of the girl in my tuition class. You guys know about the short form for "positive" and "negative" rite.. "poh" and "neh".. Ergh.. To me, those sound so disgusting to me. Not only their "corrupted" meanings, but also the pronunciation. That girl who sat in front of me in the class is one of those kind who loves answering teacher's question loudly. And today, when my sir asked for the answer for one of the question, she eventually shouted "NEH 2" .. I stunted for a few seconds and burst into a fit of laughter. I CAN'T STAND THAT ANYMORE... lol.. XD

Tomorrow I will be going to KLCC with my dearest friend, Siew Woon.. Finally I get a chance to hang out with her!! Muahx!! We'll be dropping by the Popular Book Fest before we watch Narnia. Whoops! I know I am a bit late in watching movies. Haha.. I am expecting for something great from that movie. >.<

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com