02 May 2008

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself.


Eight people at the end of your post and list their names. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


[Tagged by Sin Dee]


1. I have too much of inspirations to design now. I can't stop designing T-Shirts.. I had designed Taekwondo and Choir T shirt in an hour!! M
Y GOD!

2. I will only be motivated when I am envy of others.

3. I love my buddies lots lots that I can even die for them. I won't even do that to my lover.

4. I am borned with an arrogant look. But, I am not arrogant at all if you know me well.

5. I don't think I will study for this mid term.. I AM SERIOUS!

6. I enjoy the moments of victory so so much. (too greedy i know..)

7. I enjoy looking into the mirror. (syok sendiri)

8. If I said that I hate you, that's not true from my heart. Sry if I had said those words to some other ppl..


Tag...

1. Lee Hom

2. JJ Lin Jun Jie

3. Dong Bang Shin Ki

4. Colbie Caillat

5. Howl

6. Chris Brown

7. Mika Nakashima

8. Janice Vidal


LMAO!~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com