09 May 2008

Numb

Today, I sat for Biology Paper 1, EST Paper 1 and English Paper 1.

As expected,....

I SUX IN BIOLOGY!!

The very first question of the Biology paper was enough to make me wanna feigned unconscious. And so, I decided to start answering from the very last question. *FAINT* Again, I did not know what the hell the question was about. After looking at Question No.50 for a few seconds, I finally decided to start answering from the middle, which is No.25. =_=" Overall, the paper SUX! No,... I shall say I sux! I screwed up the whole paper. I think I only managed to answer er... half the questions?? Or maybe less than that.. I don't know. If I were to sit the Biology Paper 2 today, I WILL FAIL!!

Last night, I tried my very best to burn midnight oil. However, my body can't resist the tire anymore. It was only eleven, and yet, I started to yawn!At that moment, I still had two chapters to read OKAY!! I decided to drink Milo, hoping that my sleepiness will go off. Somehow, that did not work. Awh! I continued reading with my dizzy head and heavy eyes. By one, I managed to be done with the "flipping" of pages. Even though my eyes were forcing me to close them, the words-"You have not finish with revising" kept playing in my mind. Oh God! I woke up again to read through questions. I only managed to sleep at 2.I woke up in the morning like a zombie. My brain was burning in heat and I almost knocked into my room's door! Crazy..

So, should I continue with my revision tonight or.....take a break?

*wondering*

hmmm~

hmmm~~

hmmm~~~

*blink*

I should sleep.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com