19 May 2008

Since young, my mother send me to art class and piano class. She said, she is responsible to build up her children's talent.

And so, here I am. A girl who loves drawing and playing piano.

Both my sisters are not really interested in playing piano. Unlike them, I enjoy every second of the piano practice. My parents were unhappy of my sisters who had show no interest on playing piano after finishing their Grade 8. I did not want to be like them. That is why when I was invited to play piano for the Choir team last year, I agreed with no doubt. Expecting that my parents would be happy of that, they throw me some hurtful words. They insisted that I was just being "hiao" suddenly. What on earth man!? I don't find myself in wrong at all! What's the problem of being active in school?

Next, as many people know, I love to design. See!
I had designed my class T-shirt, Choir T-shirt, Ping Pong T-Shirt, and the coming one is Powersport Taekwondo Championship T-shirt. C'MMON!! My parents will never understand how happy and proud I was when Ping Soon came to me requesting me to design T-shirt for the coming Powersport Taekwondo Championship. There must be someone who had told him that I am into designing T-shirt. IT IS A GOOD SIGN! But, to my parents, all these nonsense are just showing how "ke poh" I am. And another thing is, I design all these T-shirt without charging a cent. I do not want a pay! I only want to make use of my talent. TO MY PARENTS, it was a stupid act for not charging them. Bullshit!

Now, they are trying to plan my life without my knowledge. Anyone here viewed my friendster profile? If none had viewed, let me quote what I wrote in my shoutbox:
"I rule myself. No one is allowed to change me unless I allow him to do so."

Yes! I mean it! I rule myself. I had constantly telling them that I HATE ACCOUNTS! I will not do anything related to accounts or business or marketing. NO, I WON'T!
If results are the things that they matter so much, I seriously don't understand! My results are not bad all these while. I never failed! Not even a D in my report card! The least mark that I ever got in my life was only 58 , in Pendidikan Moral. And my position is always in Top 10. Why they still wanna plan my future? They discourage me from pursuing design course after my SPM. W-H-Y? This morning, they told me that if I got straight A1S in my SPM, my uncle can get the scholarship for me from MCA. When I heard it at first, I was very glad! But then when I knew that MCA only supported certain colleges and Us, I quickly make myself clear again! I do not want to go to those Us and colleges! I only want to go to The One Academy! Other than TOA, I don't want any other colleges.

I seriously have to buck up with my studies to ensure that I can get straight A1s in order to apply for other scholarship.

It's really sad that they don't understand at all. It's as if I had spoken to UFOs when I spoke to them in the morning.

*sigh*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com