17 May 2008

Phewh!!

Today was a super tiring day. I went to the Dewan Sukan Klang to help out in Kejohanan Taekwondo MSSD 2008.

Nothing much to talk about actually. I was busy most of the time, walking/running everywhere. My leg muscle are tight now! Haha.. I got to know some taekwondo friends that I rarely talk to.

Here are some pictures captured:

Let us smile!!

The geeky Jo Lin and I

Mayjoy too hyper before her fight

My Kwang Hua friend-Jia Ling



Aneta, April and MayJoy

Ser Lin is so sweet!

Shah Zan won the gold!

SS April and the blur-case Shah Zan

Oi! Apa obscene ni?

Lazing around after receiving her gold

From left: Stephanie(Silver), Mayjoy (Gold)

Her victory~

Two gold medalist taking picture

Daydream~~


Lathaa and Mayjoy

Mayjoy and Ruffa.. (they won't get bored of taking picture.. swt)

I find this picture very funny.. haha

Efficient coach-Ping Soon

Mei Shen(left)-Silver

Ruffa and I

*exhausted yet contented*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com