18 November 2009

Well, finally I have the mood to blog again.


Like any other days of the week, it rained again. Raining seems to be like winter to me now. When the season is over, the sun will somehow shine brightly again. And by that time, I will be complaining of the stupid hot sun and demanding for the rain to come. Zzz.. I guess that's life. When you have this, you complain about this and ask for that. When you have that, you complain about that and ask for this. =.="

Anyway, today can be considered a great day even though I know I have done nothing much. I went early to Sunway to accompany my friends for lunch. I never expect for the day to turn out to be such a funny one. We laughed over the "ferris wheel" topic for so long that I looked as though I was crying more than laughing. Lol.. Fine then. After class, I went to get my delicious muffin from someone. Yummy-licious! Thank you~~ [^-^]V As the rain was so heavy, I ended up chatting with Liang in Ming Tien. ROFL~~ I laughed like mad once again. Gawd~ Looks like everything that I chat about today seems to be at the category of "LOL". Great day. After the long chit chat, the rain was not that heavy anymore. While I was waiting, I coincidentally met with Siew Woon and her friend, Jac. Lol.. Okay.. Long chat again.

Here is something that I would like to share. It is an ad of the Malaysian Anti-Smoking Campaign. Malaysia really should have more of this kind of ad rather than those superficial ones.
And guess what, I actually cried after watching it. Am I too touchy or the ad itself is way too touching?

p/s:Truly loves AD this path. Not gonna change my mind at all.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com