11 November 2009

Sicky me.

Guess I am not experiencing normal tiredness.

I kept feeling dizzy, as though my brain is lacked of oxygen these days. I even almost fell off the chair last Saturday.

I had been sleeping from 9pm to 7am two nights back.

After having 10 hours of sleep, I still look like ghost. My college mates thought that I never slept at all. == After I went home, I slept again from 2.30 to 6pm. I started to feel tired at 12am. I finally slept at 2am till 10am, which made it 8 hours of sleep. At 12pm, I already feel tired. Started feeling dizzy. I was told that I am lacked of blood. They called it 贫血 in chinese. T__T

I really wanna recover asap. I have many things that I want to do, but I have no strength to do so. Dizzy.. I wanna nap again..

2 comments:

Shizura-Ren said...

u should try 2 let urself relax 1st.. even d situation can't let us relax d.. me also dizzy d ==.. beh tahan.. anyway... quickly recover arh.. dun beat urself up d.. ^^

Unknown said...

aiks. actually. i very relax liao lo. lol.. just.. == rili sleepy and dizzy. i rili wanna do work. but too dizzy. cant do anything

 
template by suckmylolly.com