09 November 2009

Sometimes, I find myself putting too much of effort in helping people. No matter how tired I am, as long as that person is a friend that I appreciate, I will still put my best effort in helping him/her to solve the problem. Yeah. So after the helping is done, as usual, people will thank me. "Oh, thank you so much for the help!! You are so kind" And there goes the blah and blah and blah. But, when it was my turn asking for help, ..... things are different. Well, I am not saying that I help people for the sake of getting something in return. But, I thought friends are supposed to help each other you know. I only need your little time to help me. Compare to how long I took to help you in the past, what would that little time cost you? I seriously have no idea why. I really don't want to count you on that. But, thanks to the "good" weather, I just can't stop thinking in a pessimistic way. *sigh* Anyhow, gratefully there was still someone who was so kind to help me. The whole scenario created such a big contrast between you and that kind friend. I still have to say you truly disappoint me. Very much. I will still treat you like a friend of mine. But somehow, the feeling is really different. I have lost faith in you.

What else that made my day sucks..

My lovely bottle went "pok kai"(扑街) today. I was in the mini bus. Well, the mini bus never shut its door. The bus was moving unevenly that my bottle ran out of my hand, rolled to the entrance, and POK-KAI-ED. Okay. The moment I saw my beloved bottle, crashing on the tarred road, I just stunned there and acted as though I wasn't feeling hard at all. I went on chit chatting with my schoolmate in the bus. After I reached college, I just couldn't stop flashing back the whole incident; how it actually pok to the road. Omg~~ What an ironic dying way my bottle had.. T__T

And and and... not to forget about this stupid weather. I really love rainy days. But, not today! It was like centuries back that I last wore in a more feminine way to college. Finally, today I made an attempt to wear so. Just feeling right to wear like this today. BUT........HOW COULD IT RAIN??? Damn damn damn.... If it was just a drizzle, I am fine with that. But it rained like SHIT! I had enough to worry about. And I still had to worry of my shoes getting wet and so on so forth just because of this damn rain.

Besides all the shits that I had been facing today, yesterday was not any better than today. == I wasted one holy day on one figure as I am not in the mood at all. When it was the midnight, someone pissed me off like no one else could. Yeah, THANKS TO YOU, I feel so pissed! You also realized that you pissed me off right? Thank god you ain't that blur yet. I thought you were having so much of hahaha and lol until you never realized that the person you are talking to is not giving you any good response. Yayaya.. She loves you so much. So just go ahead with her. Don't come to me and bla bla bla anymore. You ain't making my day any better!!! It's none of my concern how you feel about her and how you wanna settle all these things. I don't wanna know all that. Unless you have made up your mind on what you wanna do, or else, don't mess up with my life anymore.

I guess I am done with vomiting my unhappy things! Chaos~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com