28 January 2008

it should be over.. but too bad, it isn't.. Jo and I were told that the matter will be settled on Monday. Another time of disappointment school teachers had gave me. They announced our name on assembly in the morning to give us the prize.. but they dared not to announce the position? why? is it because the guilt in themselves now? i wonder... when i found out the trophy i got is written "tempat ke-15", i was kind of speechless.. what kind of thing they used to stuff into my mouth so that i will stop whatever i had done last saturday.. do i need them to sympathize me by just simply give me a trophy where it's actually the balance???? I AIN'T A BEGGAR! i do not need them to pity me. I am very sure that they knew the truth! but why? as a teacher, why not just admit it? even a student can be much more braver than them. if they are willing to say a sorry to me for all the matters, i am okay with it even if they do not want to give me the trophy which Jo and I deserve.It's a sad thing when i walked into the office to try to convince Pn Chua to investigate the matter again, Pn Azimah asked me to place a deposit of RM100 to make an objection. Aren't the school build for students? why do we have to place a deposit when we are the main reason the school is built? it doesn't make sense in any way.. she asked me, "do i trust my teachers??" well, yes, BUT CERTAINLY NOT ALL OF THEM.. the main problem now is, even my own teacher who taught me last time, and know me so so well did not trust me... and, these teachers are expecting me to trust them.. HOW CAN I ACTUALLY TRUST THEM SAYING THAT I NEVER PASSED BY THE CHECKPOINT WHEN I ACTUALLY DO?! to all the readers of my blog, DO YOU TRUST ME? these teachers ignore all the facts that benefits Jo and I, and exaggerate the small possibilities that can make them into the right!!! anyway, let me make things clear.. the "teachers" that i am mentioning now is only certain teachers.. not all.. after all the arguments, i found out there is no point arguing with these teachers when they are all liars and cowards!! on a perfect time, she asked, "atau kamu nak saya tarik balik trofi itu?".... GREAT! i just returned her the trophy, and said, "Terima kasih cikgu..
" THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I HAD EVEN DONE IN MY LIFE MAN!!! i feel so right when i said that! i had never been that firm before on what i should do, but that moment, was a very very memorable moment...

LET ME SAY A FEW THINGS:

1. I do not need sympathy

2. I am the right one in this matter.. *everyone knows*

3. Certain teachers who have the power in their hand aren't willing to say out the truth. NO GUTS!

4. To Mr Teh, STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS! It hurts!

5.--------------------------i will stop the fight. I know i had told some of you that i will fight for my right no matter what. But, I just couldn't find any possibilities the teachers will admit that the problem happened due to the weak system of jotting down the candidates numbers at the checkpoint! but dear teachers, ARE YOU HAVING NIGHTMARE EVERY NIGHT?!??!?! IF YES, it shows how GUILTY you are to Jo and I!!! Jesus Christ, Gautama, and Allah are looking at what you cowards and cheaters are doing... BE AWARE WHEN YOU WALK... i am just warning.. ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com