07 January 2008

i guess not many of you know what a black belt book is.. well, it's actually considered a passport for the Taekwondo black belt holders. I HAD BEEN SEARCHING THIS ....... P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S THING FOR THREE DAYS!! today is the time when i really broke down and cried when i still couldn't find it in every corner of my room.. i could not find any reason the black belt book will be anywhere out of my room.. i searched all my drawers for thousand times but IT WASN'T THERE!!!!!! grrr...... some times i just got so down that i actually lie down on the floor and let my face kissed the floor.. and i started to grumble.. why must i shift to the new house.. if i am still staying in the old house, this trouble will not come... how can it be not with the other stuffs.. why and why... awh!!! i seek help from kelvin.... xin yee.... i don't dare to inform my taekwondo teacher.. i could imagine her saying,"TERRIBLE..." oh no!!!! at last, i don't know what made me called jie huey.. she started to tell me, sure can find one.. not to worry.. shifting house always causes things to be misplaced.. after the call, i seriously don't know what sense had i got which made me walked into my eldest sister's room, bent my waist, and looked under her bed!!! and hell no!!! the black belt book is under the bed!!! i burst into tears immediately!! after 3 miserable days of seeking for the sooooooo P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S thing, finally , i found it!!!!!! phewh!! thanks lots to jie huei, my lucky star!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com