10 January 2008

hm.. i woke up at 9 am today.. the moment i am done with washing my face, i immediately follow my parents to KL to "hantar stok".. well well, itz actually the biscuit that my mom made.. my aunties bought soooooo many, so my mom have to hantar the stok to them lu.. well, i knew that tat would be my advantage to go shopping!! lolx!! i am so desperate for new year's cloth ler.. but i dun dare to voice out my opinion to go shopping as my dad hates shopping these days.. I DONT GET IT WHY!! surprisingly, he suggested to go to the new pyramid.. >.<.. well, i went to Wild Channel&Tropicana Life shop... THATZ THE SHOP I WANT TO GO SO SO MUCH!! at first,my mom suggested me to go all those ladies shop! oh plz! those dresses sucks man.. so low quality... but soooo expensive.. i rather spend more on shops like Esprit or East India to buy a better quality dress to wear even though the price is a bit higher compare to shops like Geb, Vees, and Nichii.. at least Esprit's dress is not as thin as Vees' dress lo.. anyway, talking about tropicana life, i bought this long sleeve shirt..i pretty love this shirt!! it looks pretty cool to me.. hehek.. i can't wait to wear it!! have to wait for a month more...

salary........ faster come out........ i wanna buy presents for fren.. but no $$$$... i wanna buy new shoes.. but no $$$$$... i wanna buy belt.. but no $$$$

awh!!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com