20 January 2008

this poem is created for my dearest friend, jo lin... it's actually teacher's request to ask everyone of us to write an acrostic poem based on our friend's name's initial.. this is the poem that i wrote..

Joyous moment we shared through seasons
Of all the people in the crowd, you stand out
Lustrously brighten my days and nights
Incomparable friendship is what you had given me
Neither shine nor storm may apart our hearts.. (aiks.. like love poem sajer ler..)

haha.. anyway, uhm... jo lin wrote one for me too.. itz posted in her blog, i guess... hehe

oh ya!! i got my salary edi.. seeeeee>>>>


ngek ngek ngek... i am going to get the money out from my bank tomoro!!! hip hip hooray!! can buy new year clothes d.. and can change new spec d!! yay yay yay!!!







*************************************************Lustrously brighten my days and nights

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com