29 January 2008

shopaholic

during my favourite Sunday!!!!,...... i went to this new commercial complex in Damansara, called NiuZeXui.. There was events going on by the My FM dj.. it was quite fun.. but i have no guts to go up the stage ler.. pai seh betul..hahax.. the main reason my family and I went there was to use up the rm100 voucher gifted by my dad's client... ngek ngek ngek.. we went to Big Apple Donuts to eat our lunch+teatime (it was already 3.00pm that time).. amazingly, the total of the food and the beverages ordered was rm50! perfectly, i paid the cashier with the rm50 voucher.. he looked at me with a stunt look.. coz tak sangka the total could be so ngam ngam ho merh.. kaka.. then we went shopping around lo.. the place was quite big.. it's sumthing like Petaling Street la.. got lots of ciplak stuff there.. kakax.. while i was walking alone, i saw "The Cute Shop".. It's sumthing like Pet Shop.. but slightly cheaper than Pet Shop.. and the design is almost the same la.. but, to say tat it's a barangan ciplak den cannot la.. see this bag that i bought..it costed me for rm 64 weh!! no joke.. the fela kept on saying, hand made wan.. very nice wan.. swt.. bother la.. since i had been hoping to have a bag like tat for so long, so i just bought it lo.. my mom pay most la actually.. i pay rm10 nia.. hahax..

I bought this in padini!! love it so much.. coz it looks very SAKAI! hahax.. sakai me!


after all the buyings, i found out tat MY PRECIOUS WATCH!!! IT IS BROKEN!!don't ask me how did i break it!! because i seriously don't know.. i had been wearing this watch for 3 years ++ edi le.. it was my birthday present from my dad!!! MY FOSSIL WATCH...sobs sobs.. and now i have to wear the mickey mouse watch to school.. swt...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com