09 January 2008

so crazy

argh!! i am getting very very crazy with the Taekwondo members d!! they are so not committed at all.. i could sense the deadness of the club. Committee without commitment, club without approval, training without newcomers,... AWH!! the feeling sucks man! this saturday we will be having a short demo to attract the newbies to join taekwondo training.. hopefully things turn out well well.. if not, I WILL CRY ler!! T___T.. linda stopped tkd, q peng planned to stop,... therefore, sooner or later kah mun and wen sze will leave... GRACIOUS!!! what am i supposed to do?!?!@#$%^&

arh! just feel like throwing away those problems behind! let me show you guys my bday present!!it might look a bit small here.. can have a better look in my frenster lu... haix.. when can i get my salary???? i am short of money now.. i didn't dare to ask for the Taekwondo renewal fee.. so i decided to use my precious allowance to pay for it.. RM40 weh.. sobs sobs.. this is my life until my secondary life ends.. or maybe even in the future, i will still suffer with counting how many notes i have in everyday... how sad....=(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com