15 January 2008

speechless!!!!! how many times do i have to repeatedly doing the same old thing!!??? people just don't get to appreciate whatever i had done.. can't they see my efforts of being a peacemaker.. people just take my love and care for granted. when they need me, i am always there for them.. i will be the one who try to make things better.. but when i just slightly get into anger, they blame me, they show back temper on me, and they can actually forget what i had done for them.. do i seem to be a very not-so-important person? how many years of being a peacemaker,...... do you guys think that i am just being ke-po!?! if you really do, i have nothing to say! responsibilities after responsibilities.. don't i too have pressure? mustn't i have temper at times?? aren't i a human just like you guys are? i am getting so so crazy of things that happened around me these days... even though i still smile and laugh like a happy girl, i still feel the loneliness and emptiness in my heart each time i feel down. i don't know who should be the one i should turn up to when i am down.. i started to lose trust on people around me.. ,..........................................

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com