26 January 2008

there was a cross country events in my school yesterday.. actually, i did not really wanna aim for anything this year as i am happy enough to win a second prize last year.. this year,... i decided to just run with jolin and pei shan.. i did not really force myself to run.. taking my own sweet time with jo and shan.. the track was 5.8KM ler.. longer than last year's track by 2.8KM.. a big difference actually.. we ran and walk all the way together.. and fortunately, jo got no.7, i got no.9 and shan got no.14.. all of us were very proud of the achievement as we did not really expect much ler.. just when we were happily enjoying the moment of pride, my name and jo's name weren't in the list of winners.. we were said to be disqualified.. but the weirdest thing is shan's name was still in the list.. it is so RIDICULOUS.. so we asked the tcher for the reasons that we are disqualified.. we were said to be not passing the important checkpoints.. what the?!! i told myself, no matter wat, i have to fight for my rights!! so i went to find mr.teh.. he, the most idiotic person in this world, making stupid assumptions that jo and I ran the old track.. then, he asked me whether i know where's the checkpoint or not.. i answered him la, "Sir, when I am busy running, do i have to notice where's the checkpoint, who's the tchers there??" then he continued, "then, most probably you nvr passed thru'.. that's why you don't know.." It's so damn ridiculous man!! then this matter is brought up to the office.. pn.azimah, the head of kokurikulum, also making up stupid possibilities.. she said, there got so many shops.. maybe i used the shortcuts.. then i said la, IT'S SO IMPOSSIBLE!! coz shan ran with us all the way throughout the track.. but how cum shan's number is jotted at the checkpoint, but jo's and mine were not.. guess what she answered, "Saya tak boleh percaya kawan kamu semua.." WHOA LAO WEH... excuse me cher! all the winners of the cross country event for Form 5 can prove that we ran the whole track.. but the teachers did not want to believe wat jo and i said.. fine!! then, they called the teacher who is in charge of the specific checkpoint to prove that.. but how unfortunately, it was the "idiotest" person in the school, PN. NURIAH! whoa lao.. when i saw her only ah... i could sense the possibilities of her saying that she nvr saw jo and I at all.. bcoz, there was once, last year's case, even though she knew that she's in the wrong, but, she refused to admit her fault, and assume that I am the wrong one.. and this time, i guessed the same thing might just happen with no surprise.. well well, AS EXPECTED, she shook her head and was so firmed that she did not see jo and I.. wow.. i must award her, the best liar among the teachers man.. it was bcoz of her one "NO", jo and I was so depressed immediately, and broke down.. the teachers kept on saying that we shouldn't cry, but how can we not cry when the certain bitchy teachers kept on making up ridiculous assumptions????? they made me so speechless at one moment.. then, as i still don't want to give up, they finally called all the teachers who is in charge of checkpoints to have a discussion whether to trust whatever jo and I said or not.. jo and i walked to another block of the school to CRY.. lolx!! that sounds childish, i know.. but i was just tooooooo frustrated at that time.. i couldn't hold my tears anymore.. pn.norita came to us and comfort us.. finally, after a short discussion, majority wins! most teachers trusted us.. let me emphasize sumthing,"UNLIKE SOME OTHER TEACHER WHO NVR INVESTIGATE PROPERLY THEN SIMPLE MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND ACCUSE US!" my ketua rumah sukan said tat they will announce the correction on monday... jo and I did not realise tat the prize giving ceremony for the Form 5 winners was on.. so we did not get to the stage.. but even if i heard them announcing my name, i also won't go up and take the prize la.. it was such a disgrace!! haix.. bother la.. all the matters are settled now.. but i will always remember how foolish certain teachers made us to be today!! and i will always remember too how warm certain teachers made me feel.. especially, Pn. Chia, Pn.Norita, Mdm.Lee and Ms. Vimala.. thanks for trusting us.. Thanks to dear Mr.Teh and Pn Nuriah for showing me how idiotic both of u can be!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com