23 January 2008

ignore

i tried not to make my life that miserable..
i tried not to be that pessimistic..
i tried not to be a paria..

BUT... can you people just stop doing things that irritate me?!?!?!

telling lies to me is the biggest NO in my life!!! understand? and how dare you lied to me hurh? what?

grandma coming from kl, so i have to teman her go out eat..
whoa.. such lies you can actually create it in one seconds.. whoa! great great great!!!! and the stupidest person in this world, who is me, actually believed what you had said.. chill chill... i have to make myself chill each time i think about what you had done to me.. is it that hard to tell me the truth? just tell me you don't want to follow me to tuition ,that's it!! why must you create an original grandma story to bluff me? am i a 3-year-old kid, my dear friend? and the best thing of all is ..... you can act as good as the oscar best actor!!!! i really have to wish you congratulations ler!!! too bad, i will not wish to speak to you a word anymore! since you are so afraid that i will scold you, i better just shut my mouth.. you must too pray that i never speak a word to you.. because if i really speak to you, you will be in dead trouble!! worst thing of all, you don't even dare to admit what you had done! you don't even have guts to apologize! you are such a coward! oh my! i just couldn't believe that a person whom i trusted so much too tell lies to me.. who am i supposed to trust now??

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com