02 March 2010

2.3.10

Just realized I have not been updating my blog for quite some time. I have been going through tough days as finals are all around. When I could hold my pen and cut off the subjects that are finally over, it is weird that I actually felt very heavy. Especially subject like Culture and Society in Malaysia. My lecturer, Marion can said to be a superwoman who made me realized how "non-Malaysian" I am as I know nothing about this country. She forces all her student to think in-depth, not just the surface. Her words just seem to be my mantra of life throughout this semester. ( I don't know about what will happen on the coming semesters) Today was the last day of her lecture. I bet she will remain as the best memory in my college life.


Bee Lian, Marion and I.
Thanks to the most passionate one, Miss Marion D' Cruz.

*****

Life goes on and on and on and on... Everything will somehow end up fine only if we don't turn it off. I personally dislike people who constantly brainwash themselves that they are useless or they have no chance or they will never do well or keep expecting the coming days to be horrible ones. I mean, it's normal that life has ups and downs. But if we just make a big fuss about the small matter, yeah..Our life will definitely sucks! Well, I truly love to mix with people who are always optimistic. They somehow make me feel that my tomorrow will definitely be a better day. Even if it is not, at least, I had truly enjoy the moment of expecting for the best before the saddening part happened. ^^



 
template by suckmylolly.com