24 March 2010

What's taking my breath away? Damn. I just couldn't figure out how my life could end up as dramatic as this. Why would I have so many feelings mixed up like a bowl of rojak everyday? In the morning, I will be happy as I usually get to see my college friends in the morning. In the afternoon or evening, I will most probably be very down. Maybe because I will usually be sleepy at that time, or I don't feel like doing anything. I am just emo. =.=" When it is about midnight, HAHA! That's the time I will be fully awake and feel so energetic to do my stuff. Things just go on and on like this everyday. And you know what? Those ups and downs are the extreme ones. When I am down, I will be so so down that I feel like crying(for nothing?). And when I am excited, I can do anything crazy. Who cares it is in the middle of the night or what? =P


Well, recently, the interest to sewing is growing little by little( more and more). Gawd! Can you imagine that? It was so hard for me to stop sewing so that I can get into my bed. Yesterday night(almost morning) was a big torture for me. I didn't want to sleep cos I was in the progress of making something for my friend and I can't wait to give her as soon as I can. But, yikes! I am not that kind of people who can survive without sleep. I need at least 3-4 hours sleep. 0 hour of sleep will make me faint on the next day. =X So, I pushed myself to go to bed by 3 plus. But, I couldn't sleep! And the reason is I can't stop thinking about sewing. This is insane! If only I can love someone as crazy as that, my relationship life would be much better. (==)

Oh ya! I just joined a giveaway in one of my sister's friends'(Li Voon) blog click here. She does many sewing too. Do feel free to drop by her blog! You can join the giveaway too if you are a big fan of sewing too~ Even if you are not, you can join in and win it for me too. =D!!!

That's all for now. Might be updating my first handcraft tonight. See ya!!

2 comments:

Beii said...

Hello! thank you for helping me spread the news!all da best!:D

Unknown said...

helo beii! You are welcome. ^^

 
template by suckmylolly.com