29 March 2010

Being happy


Ah! So what's about the happy thing? Heehee. Well, I was just trying to spread my happiness to everyone.


Oh ya! People! I am extremely excited right now. I am going to join the shoe design competition in the coming Sunday at PWTC. Uhh... This will be my first competition for this year. I am not expecting much of course. Just wanna have fun especially when I am so damn free right now. It's really a big surprise receiving phone calls from my lecturer- Chow Ping. Thanks to Chow Ping for giving me such a chance. ^^

Aside from that, my mom brought me to fabric shop today. DAMN! I guess my over excitement shocked the workers of the fabric shop a little. *heehee* Those pretty fabrics really drove me crazy! Imagine you saw the same fabric selling at the price RM60/meter online is selling only at RM18/meter. For god sake! Btw, my mom was shocked by my reaction too. Haha! Sorry mummy!! I can't tahan myself but to buy buy buy. I finally bought my polka dots fabric and two more beautiful printed Japanese cotton fabric. I can't hide my smile anymore!!

People! Do you love my new blog face????? I love it so much. Simple and sweet. I have been seeking for something that I like for so so so so so so long. Finally I found something just perfect for me this aftie! I said goodbye to my previous blog face (sorry..) because the blog makes me feel very intense (I can't explain this). So, now I change it to something brighter. Hopefully my blog readers feel light and happy when reading my blog. ^_^

p/s: More sewing projects are coming up! But I am going to stop for this week. Gotta get prepared with my design competition stuff. ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com