29 March 2010

Whoops! Finally I have the "ohm" to update about my third semester in The One Academy. Hehe.. So, what's about this short semester? Here we go.


First of all, this is the semester I got into my major which is Advertising and Graphic Design. Well, the only thing that is uniquely different from other major is Computer Graphic Design 3 where the students are exposed to Adobe Indesign (A program for magazine publishing). It can be quite boring if you hate things being so organized. This subject is fine to me. But I bet I won't end up in a magazine publishing field in the future. It's not the thing I am really passionate about.

Then, we have Visual Communication where we are pushed to think. In my opinion, this subject is very psychological. Very. It's like playing with human's mind. We are assigned to bring out the message(any possible message) through visual graphics. It's really tough. The very common thing said for this subject is "what you understand does not equal to what others understand". Pek chek right? Bzzz....

We also have this very very interesting subject- Culture and Society in Malaysia. We had a hard time at first. But our lecturer, Marion was too awesome that you can't help but to concentrate in her class. I have already mentioned about her in my older post. So I won't touch much on this.

Next is Figure Studies 3. Hm.. Relaxing enough for me. All I need is just constantly drawing. Now I know how to draw multiple people in a piece of drawing. How amazing it that! =D

Then, we have this Language and Communication Skills 3-Drama. Fuhh!! This subject makes us sleepless+restless. But it's okay as at the same time, we had lotsa fun. Now I know how good actors act. It's really hard to forget everything about yourself and get into another character which may not be you at all. Trust me. IT'S HARD! Haha. And yeah. I gained a lot from this subject too, in the sense of time management, team work and creativity of course. See, we are given one week only to think of a story and act. And the drama has to be about 10-20 mins. Fiuyoh!! Thank god it's all over now. Heehee~~

The most torturous subject goes to....... Perspective studies!! I bet every single human being in my class agrees with this. Right, right? Pfthh... It's the subject that will make you feel like as though your brain are blended into cream due to extremum stress! But, but, but.... Okay lah! I still manage to do averagely good in this subject. So, IT'S OKAY! =D

Speaking about friendship, I am still very closely attached to my dearies- Fish cake and Wei Ting. And now I have Wei Shin and Sin Wei who are always in my group for group works. Many new classmates in the brand new class-AD0905-1. I got to know many of those that I don't know in the past. It's my pleasure to be in the same class with them. And not to forget my friends who are in other majors- Ah Liang, Wen Kang, Yu Jing,... (to many to be listed). I'm glad that we're still so close. Or I should say we are even closer now? Hehe!

That's all about this semester. Ahh.. So relaxing. ^^

 
template by suckmylolly.com