07 March 2010

Once, I read a book. It says that, every human must have something that they are obsessed of in order to live a happy life. At that time, I was blank. I couldn't think of anything that I am obsessed of. I only know I like something. But I didn't have anything that I am really crazy after. I carried on with my life, starting to search things that I am truly in love with.

As time passes by, I realized the little things about myself. Something like a discovery of myself. I found out that there are so many things I am obsessed of! And those things can make me excited the whole day. They make me happy and desperate at the same time. Most important, they inspire me! Inspirations come from the things that could give impact to ourselves. They doesn't have to be very relevant to the designs or drawings that we want to do. But as long as they make our blood rush in excitement in the body, we eventually have the passion to do something else. Here I am to share with my dear readers part of the things that I am so obsessed of recently.

SHOES!!! I scream when I see them!! XD!! They are all imported from Korea. I wonder how they make such beautiful shoes... AWWWW....





The coolest one! =D



Next is, ...............Fabrics!!!!!!!!! All made in Japan.










And when you love those fabrics, you definitely can't miss the BUTTONS!!!



O-M-G! This is so sweeeet~



Aside from that, I am also very obsessed of Eason Chan
and Cheer Chen.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com