21 February 2010

Do you have the feeling that you are doing something just because you have to do it, not because you actually love it?


I have been living in the lost world for quite some time, keep figuring out what the hell am I doing in a creative school. Am I really creative or what? Sometimes, I just see myself producing more rubbish rather than contributing something good to the world. And the reason I only managed to produce more rubbish is because I really suck.

Hm... But, looking at my past works, those works aren't really sucks though. They are just pretty normal. Nothing special. Sien. Looking at many creative people's work in the creative industry, it just make me feel that I am just living in a cage. People outside there have been making so many break away from the norm. And that is what they call "creativity". And I am just another "skillful technician". Oh~ Sien d~~

I have a dream.

To be doing something I like, I wish, and I can. As simple as possible as I am pretty not good in complicated stuff. I don't want to work from morning till morning. I don't wanna sit in front of the computer for days and nights. I don't really need to be a filthy rich designer.

All I want is just to be an.....


unique designer?

Well, everyone knows that to climb over the fence is something that requires a lot of courage and sensitivity.

I think, I am still not courageous enough to climb over the fence now.

I will have my time in future perhaps~

Perhaps....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com