10 January 2010

Sepet


I thought I would be continuing my assignment right after I finished watching the movie. But, hey! It is almost impossible for me not to have some thoughts over this movie after watching it.


Sepet is a 2004 movie. And I am only watching it in 2010. Malu!! It is such a great movie. I mean... SO GREAT that how could it be possible for me watching it 6 years after the movie was screened? Damn myself!

I really love this movie of Yasmin Ahmad's. It is so touching and what's most important is that the movie reflects the reality. Not like many other movies where stories are exaggerated to make them look more intriguing. Hey, the truth is the most intriguing things okay! The movie brought out a very straight forward message and opinion in such a way that it didn't sound offensive at all to me(at least). Every lil part of the movie brings out clear message! How awesome is that!!

Wee~~~ I used to wonder how Avatar could be done. Now, I will start to wonder how Yasmin Ahmad could actually do Sepet in such..... unique way. So unique. Bloody unique!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo.. thanks for supporting.. do i know u?

 
template by suckmylolly.com