06 January 2010

Blue Moon


My Year 1 Sem 3 has finally started. Uh oh~ Jotting down the date with the Year 2010 still seems to be a typographically error to me right now. I probably still need sometime to get use to the zeros. =.="

By the way, my first lesson for this semester was Culture & Society in Malaysia. Well, this subject is a very subjective ones. Too subjective that we are not even informed of the date of exam. It could just happen any week! == That lecturer is such a devil. She herself admitted that she is a devil. An intelligent one of course. Oh gawd~ I could already picture some of the worsts that might happen in the coming classes. Hopefully I wouldn't be surprise if those imaginations turn to be a reality. Pff~ Anyway, she is really really intelligent or I should say, very experienced? She seems to know a lot of things, including mind reading. I guess my intelligence is only 1% of hers. Dammit! Memang katak di bawa
h tempurung lah saya!!

Today's lesson was drama class. Wuhoo~ My lecturer is Gary. He looks nice. And he is really nice! Haha! Anyway, this subject is really fun. We get to do unusual things like extreme expressions and of course, actings! Whao! Definitely a very look-forward subject!!

Oh ya.Today I went to Popular when I was on the way to bus stop. And I realized that I hadn't been reading in the whole Semester 2 (excluding the notes and text books). This is like so O-M-G! Shit lah! No wonder my English sounds so broken these days. Well, being so O-M-G-ed of myself, I told myself that I must get a book to r
ead today!! Yes, TODAY!!! The first book that I saw was Yasmin Ahmad's Films which was placed right at the rack which could be seen easily from the entrance. As an advertising student, Yasmin Ahmad's name shouldn't be unfamiliar to me! Her name is mentioned for the past two days of my semester 3. To be frank, I hasn't watched any of her films. I felt damn malu lah actually. Movies like Sepet, Gubra and Mukhsin have been hot topics for such a long period, especially Sepet. And, so malu, but I have to admit, I haven't watched it yet! OH MY GOD! Okay fine! Buy the book saje lah! It is kinda fresh read
ing the book which introduces about Yasmin Ahmad's movies as I don't know anything about the movie. Lol! So far, I could only imagine the movie. Not a bad thing though. It keeps me suspend on what the movies are actually like. Well, kinda seeking for the movie-Sepet now. Youtube has a damn kao low quality ones. Anyone has the ori disc?


Btw, the weather is f HOT today! I guess it reached 35 degrees. It nearly lit a fire on my nerves man! Grr... Rain rain.. Please come back. T_________T
**People, don't forget to drink more water k! ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com