15 January 2010

p/s: He was shitting. XD

Deng deng!! Finally I have time to write about this movie- Slumdog Millionaire that I got to watch few days back. (FINALLY!!) == It is a 2008 Year production and I am only watching in now. My friends "shot" me, "WHY YOU SO OUTDATED WAN..." Duh~~ At least I got to watch it already rite. Not that you watch earlier than me, and so you are smarter than me rite? =.="

Hm.. It is really really hard to write a movie review for this movie. As... It is shooouuuu complicated! Shouuuuuu complicated but shouuuuuuuu intriguing! Fuhh!! The producer and the writer must be genius lah! How can they make a damn-kao-boring story into such a great one? C'mon lah! Think of it. If I were to tell you, a poor boy, joined a "Who wants to be a millionaire" TV Show. Then, he won 20 millions and became a millionaire. I bet you will be.. " Walao! No better story to tell ah?"

There are so many scenes that I love. So, let me just list out some parts.

1. The starting of the movie
Suspense!! Yes! That's the thing! Yorr... I have already started to wander what the story will be like. I can't stop guessing. Most of my guesses are wrong though. Cos, the plot are not expectable except for the ending. I knew he will be with Latika okay!

2. Shit
The young Jamal was actually shitting when Amitabh Bachan went to his village. Well, back to those time, there is no jamban for you to sit on to shit. You only have a hole, and your shit will goes down to a big big hole thru a small hole. Back to the story. He was so excited that Amitabh was here that he wanted to get his autograph so badly! BUT, his bad bad brother locked him in the toilet. As he is truly obsessed with the artist Amitabh, he decided to jump into the shit hole in order to get out from that little cabin for toilet. He ran all the way from the toilet to Amitabh with shits all over his body. As he stinks like hell, nobody dares to touch him. Easy pissily he got Amitabh's autograph. And... He shouted happily!!! Rawr~~~ He is damn bloody cute lah!! (whether with/without shit all over him) ^^ Such a memorable scene that I can never forget.. Haha!

3. Digging the eyes
Urgh! This scene is so UEKKK!! I nearly puked like what Salim did! Yucks! The scene is very real man!!

UEK!!
UEK!!
UEK!!

So disgusted.....

**************

These are the three scenes that I remember most lah.. If any of you haven't watched it, do watch it k! Coz it is not just a good movie. It is SUPERB!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com