15 January 2010

College has started for two weeks.


How am I feeling...

Aiya.. Same old feeling I guess. The spirit sudah balik a little. Not so lazy anymore. Back to the super kiasu JJ. ==

I wanna do well in Computer Graphic Design 3 because I love publication.

I wanna do well in Figure 3 because I wanna be pro in life drawing

I wanna do well in Visual Communication because that's the reason I wanna be a graphic designer.

I wanna do well in Language Communication Skills 3 because I love drama! I love to act. I used to be the "behind people" in Drama Club last time. Now, I wanna be the actress!!! Wee~~

I wanna do well in Perspective because I feel bangga if I get to draw those stupid complicated lines well. LOL!

And lastly..

I wanna do well in Culture and Society in Malaysia because

I

AM

DAMN

KAO

BLOODY

DE

KIASU!!!

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com