28 January 2010

Life goes on no matter how harsh it can be.


I welcomed my day with a big big smile today. And I got many many smiles back today. Rawr~~

Things ain't that bad after all right? Uh Oh~~ I forgot that I am Miss Sunshine larh~ Always smiling even though there are many obstacles targeting me all the time.

^^

I love how it is now. Triumph and Disaster equally arrived in my life. And you think I will be afraid of Disaster? Nahh~~ Continue to try to break me down. I will prove to you how strong I can be.




No matter what happens, I am still myself. Will still be the same kiasu girl. Will still be the same kpc girl. Will still be so straight forward about my feelings. Oh ya. Speaking about feelings. I dare to voice out what I feel. Why bother whether it is right or wrong? I am after all just human. At least a truthful human-being. Much better than actors. ^^



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com