02 October 2008

I rushed

Yesterday, I went out with my family.

Our actual plan is to go to Pavilion. But on the way to KL, we changed the plan. We decided to go to Times Square only for one reason which is,....... we will never get to buy a thing in Pavilion.

Wookay! My mom seemed to have a good mood yesterday. Most probably she has just managed to get her salary. She bought herself a pair of Aldo's shoes which costs RM300++ (original price rm500++)! Next, we went shopping around. I don't know why my mom is rushing. Actually, we only managed to shop at the first two floors as my parents were all bored already. (=_=)" Baru 1 jam lebih weh...... I have not lepak enough also. Haix. But, never mind la.. At least I managed to get some of my Chinese New Year's clothes edi.Yeah! You must be thinking, ELO! It's only October and Chinese New Year is on the coming February. Four months to go weh! Actually, there are many reasons why I wanna get my New Year clothes now.

Firstly, trust me! When it comes to Chinese New Year period, the clothes sold will not be that nice. I don't know why. I always found it hard to get something nice at that period. The shirts are mostly in red or have chinese wordings there. And one thing I can bet for sure, there will be many cows printed on the shirts next year as it will be the Cow year. There goes MOOooo...

Secondly, the fitting rooms will be always occupied. Everyone will have to queue for a long time as there will be some people who take many shirts to try on. That's still okay. The most annoying one is they will try on the shirts, and look at the mirror for long. If not, they will bother less about the people who are waiting outside and start self shocking in the fitting room(You know what I mean la.. bahahaha)

Thirdly, and most importantly is, I am going for NS soon. Soon as in few months later la. I will not be able to shop for two months plus plus.. *dull* Yikes! So, I better grab the chance now and get whatever I should get!

These are what I managed to buy yesterday.

This is from Body Glove.

I heart hearts!

Whee!! I love this Tee! So cool!

This is part of the images of the shirt. Speechless!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com