25 October 2008

Truth

It was indeed a.... truth-telling week for me. So many things are revealed everyday. I think most probably it's because everything is coming to an end. This is the time when everyone has put aside the immature thinking and share all the feelings together. To my friends who are reading this, Haha.. Yeah! I am talking about "that"... Not only one of my friends became so truthful out of a sudden.. There were numerous of them!! I felt amazed too. Besides feeling surprised, I also feel very very delighted. The feeling is like when you are watching the concluding episode of a drama. When many things are finally revealed! Haha..

I only can share some here.

Boon Yi said,
"You've really changed. When you were in Form 1 and 2, I felt that you are over confident over yourself. But now, you are more humble."

"I finally realized that you really care a lot about your friend."

Another friend of mine said,
"Last time I thought you are those very "cheng"(loves showing of) type of people.But after knowing you, I realized that we can't judge a book by its cover."
P/S: I can imagine Your reaction now! hahaha...

There are more to go... But they are meant to be Private and Confidential. Haha..

Nitex!

1 comments:

wtehyYi said...

|| Another friend of mine said,
"Last time I thought you are those very "cheng"(loves showing of) type of people.But after knowing you, I realized that we can't judge a book by its cover."
P/S: I can imagine Your reaction now! hahaha... ||

I wonder, whom did U meant the above statement..?? Lol.

 
template by suckmylolly.com