19 October 2008

Answer the questions below by doing a Google Image Search and taking a picture from the first page of results. Do so with minimal words of description.

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.

Eighteen!

2. A place you will like to travel to.
Heaven. I know it's impossible..

3. Your favourite place.
Guam.. I wanna get married there.. Haha.. Can I?

4. Your favourite food.
Strawberry.. The colour is attractive. The fruit is delicious. PERFECT!

5. Your favourite pet.
White cat? Whee... So adorable..

6. Your favourite colour combination.
Candy colour.. Sweet..

7. Your favourite piece of clothing.
Colourful T-SHIRT!!! Casual..

8. Your all time favourite song.
Soda Green- Ni Oh.

9. Your favourite TV show.
House. I only love House.. I don't know why..

10. First name of your significant other/crush.
Jason. ^_^

11. The town which you live in.
Klang. Nothing much about this town.

12. Your screen nickname.
Jessie from Toy Story..

13. Your first job.
House of Leather. I don't like working there..

14. Your dream job.
T-Shirt Designer.. Yay! Next time must visit my boutique!

15. A bad habit you have.
Online 24/7.. I can online for 2 hours everyday even though it's exam period.

16. Your worst fear.
Pollution in future... Owh...

17. The one thing you'll like to do before you die.
Marry Jason... Almost impossible..

18. The first thing you'll buy if you get 1,000,000.

Get a Nissan Skyline GT-R... Hohoho..

Tag:
No one... Do if you have nothing else better to do..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com