12 October 2008

Yesterday, I went to the Euro Park, the fun fair at the Aeon shopping complex parking. Hm.... The conclusion is what I wrote for my title. No fun. Not fair.

Comment 1:No fun.
- Most of the games are for kiddies.

Comment 2:Not fair.
-I paid RM6 for the ferris wheel. The wheel only turned 3 times. And that's it. Too fast man!
-I paid another RM6 for spinning roller coaster. I don't know what's the exact name for that. Not many people went for that game. It's quite fun but...................... it's too short! We only took less than 1 minute for that game. Tak syok la!

Besides, I hate the smokes there. Why do I have to be a passive smoker when I wanna have fun? Grr..

I got to take some pictures with Royce and my sis.

My sis and I

Forced to be in the photo.

It's just tokens. Not US Dollar also..

Taken from the ferris wheel.

Lol.. That's my pose okay..

Another photo with my sis before we left.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com