11 October 2008

The day started of with my smile.

First person to camwhore with.

Here goes the retards!

Eh, Chew Hong very smart le.. Bring her camera battery to charge. I should have done that too..

Call us RETARDS!

This is Jia Nee. Both are arts freak.

Joe Jian with Michy. She is such a bunny!

This Ai Ling! Simply snap out picture!

Nah! You snap us, we snap you back!

Ooo... Must be Pn. Hafizan's work.. Not bad lar...

This is the gang that I mix most this year.
From left; Foon Yoong, Mei Shen, Joe Jian, Jo Lin, Teressa.
Love EVERYONE in this pic!

See.. I wonder how I can stand with her "pan cute" attitude everyday.
Haix.. *geleng kepala*

Sall Lei. I hate her eyes. Grr...

Whee~~~ Everyone is messing around..

Pn Peng. My 2 years Mathematics teacher.

Winnie. She is one of my sweethearts too..

The quietest gal in my class, Joanna.

Our contract. Baahaha... The coolest contract!

We made our promise. Linda, Siew Woon and I... Whee~~~

My very first best friends in my secondary school life.
From left; Q-Peng, Linda, Joe Jian, Siew Woon

Nat and Jian.

Yep. This is Wen Lynn. We don't want to leave school with regret. So,..... hugs!

Weh.. Not easy to squat with limited space k.. Everyone is smiling, but everyone is in pain too..
Right after the picture was shot, I don't know how on earth Natasha twisted her leg. Gaiyathri who was watching us somersaulted from the chair. Varinder almost fell too. Wen Nie and I were screaming, "My legs are in pain!!"

This.... is how we got ourselves squeezed in the photo. Laughing like crazy people. Wait, ... look at Jo Lin's hair. It's forever like this. *Phiuh!*


I did not cry as much as the others. I only cried when my school's Principal started crying. I was like, WHY ON EARTH IS SHE CRYING!? Damn it. That's the time I could not hold back my tears anymore. Thank god the tears are "dehydrated" in short while.
Let me list the people who cried in extreme!:
1. Kok Yen (It's time for her to cry. Go ahead girl!)
2. Wen Nie
3. Foon Yoong (She didn't look like she is crying. She looked like she was drunk! Kakaz...)
4. Melody ( "Stupid tears", she said.)
5. Nicole
6. Linda
7. Pei Shan
8. Rizqin
9. .... couldn't recall back..

The list of cold-blooded ones.. HAHAHA....
1. Jo Lin
2. Jia Nee
3. Mei Shen
WHERE HAVE THEIR TEARS GONE TO...........................................................................

Sean, Michy's bf fetched Sher Reen and I home. We came to this funny conversation.
Reen: Eh.. See see.. Bah Kut TEA.
Mich: Correct la. Teh is Tea ma...
Jian: *wanted to say something but ended up laughing*
Reen: Then, they should write... Meat Bone Tea!
----------everyone burst out laughing--------------------

How happy I could be, I am still feeling sad. Ashlea is admitted to hospital today. She is "attacked" by stupid mosquito. Dengue, dengue...... *sigh* Tomorrow is her birthday. How much I wish she can celebrate her birthday with greatest happiness... I hope I can pay her a visit on Monday!!

Right.. I gotta go now. I am going fun fair right now. Bye honeys!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com