09 October 2008

I was never a paranoid.

But now, I think I am a 100% paranoid! Arggghhhhhh......

Yesterday was a hard day to me. It's mainly about the results that were given out. The subject that I used to score at least the third highest in every semester,....... ended up to be so shitty! When I say it's shitty, IT IS REALLY SHITTY! I did expect the marks to be lower that what I used to score last time. But, I didn't expect it to be THAT LOW! My heart immediately broke when my teacher spoke her disappointment to me. I felt so sorry to her and to myself for scoring such a marks. When I looked at my papers back, I was rather shocked by the silliness of mine! I even forgot to answer some questions without realizing it. Oh gosh! I went back home with extreme disappointments. I even had tuition on that subject on that day itself. Going to the tuition made me felt devastated! I held my tears with full of my strength so that not one drop of tears can be dropped in that 2 hours time. Finally, when I reached home from tuition class, I immediately burst into tears. Besides that, I got a terrible headache as well. My night was spent on television as I can't concentrate in any things that I tried to do. I wanted to make myself numb so that I won't think about my terrible marks anymore. Any how, I still felt the pain, deep in my heart. Finally, I decided to call up Rene. Now I know.. The best way to forget the sadness is to share your problems with someone! Yep! I felt so much better after having a long chat with her. We talked for three hours! Wow.. And that's why I went to school today in the sleepiest mode.

Today, was a better day. Thanks to God. I had already known that I score badly in my English Paper 2. Not because of my language sucks! It's all because of my silliness again. I made too many UNEXPECTED mistakes. I got my eyes popped out when I saw the stupid answers that I gave. Fine fine. My only hope now is my Paper 1. Thanks to Mr Gerald! His superb English lesson has at least make me improved a lot in my grammar. At least, this time, my paper is "not so red". My classmate will understand what do I mean by that. And my marks, are better than all my previous Paper 1's marks. I am quite satisfied with my Paper 1 marks. If only I did better in my Paper 2, I would have scored A1 in my English. Hm.. Never mind. I'll do better in SPM. Besides English paper, I also got to know my Chemistry marks too. Yep! Not bad too. I will be getting the other exam results tomorrow. I hope those marks will not make another bad day to me...

Congrats to a friend of mine, Jian Ju! She got a distinction for her New South Wales English exam. Well well... She is so going to get an A1 for her 1119 paper in SPM. Haha!!

That's all for today!

Thanks for reading my blog.

Chaoz..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com