28 October 2008

Argh! I just need to shout out as loud as I can! I am currently listening to Daniel Powter's "You Had A Bad Day". This song suits my feeling so much at this moment.

My day started off with knowledge that my laptop was gone. My sister took it away to somewhere else. I hardly can online k! Morning seems to be the time I appreciate much to do whatever I want with my laptop as the connection will be extremely good and there will be no disturbance. And thanks to her,... no online.

Secondly, I knew that I am going to bring my camera along to Mr Gerald's class. When I was testing my camera at home, I found out that my memory stick was in my laptop! WTH! My blood went up to my brain! Immediately, I phoned my sister to ask her where she kept her own memory stick. Thanks to God. At least, I have another memory stick.

Thirdly, when I was about to print the wordings to be stuck on a card made for Mr Gerald, my idiotic desktop (which currently unable to connect to the modem) has gone more idiotic than ever! It can't even print any documents!!! Argh!!! It drove me so crazy! Finally, I have to do all the wordings manually. I drew, I cut, I paste.. Hm....

Forthly, when I was just about to spend a little time on my dearest History book, my Mom suddenly called me to look after the little kid in my house. Oh mama... *I was about to cry*

Fifthly, today is the last day to attend Mr Gerald's class. I can't concentrate at all in the class. My mind was so messed up. Before he ended his class, he sang a song and said his prayer to his students. The singing part was the time when I could not hold back my tears anymore. Here goes another crying baby. Many of us managed to snap some pictures with him. Haha..

Okay.. And sixthly,.... my sister forgot to bring the laptop charger back. I am going to take my bitter 2 hours time to do as many stuff as I can!

Chaoz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com