10 October 2008

It has been some time since I did my last tag.

1.What is the relationship of you and her?
Mother and daughter. LOL..It's true wert..

2. Your 5 impressions towards her?
-Shopaholic
-She laughs a lot if she likes to. She shows a sour face if she hates you.
-She has no intention to hurt anyone.
-Once you are her friend, she will treat you like true friend.
-Skinny bitch! LOL!

3. The most memorable things she has done for you.
-Helping me to bou sau (balas dendam). Ahahaha... (steph.. u know la..)

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
-heh? EH STEPH! What memorable things have you said to me la?
Maybe when she blogged about me. I feel proud when I see my name being mentioned in her blog! Whee~~

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
-feed her with tonnes of food so that she can become fatter. (so that I won't look so fat when I stand beside her)

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
-I don't think that will ever happen. Daughter will never be mother's enemy.

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
-.... her weight? GROW FATTER LA! lol!

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
-She betrayed me? Nah... She won't!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
-putting on more weight on her. Cut mine and give her some! CAN I??? ...... no! =(

10. The overall impression of her is...
-Sampat sampat lo.. Like mother like daughter. (Which means I also sampat la..)

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
-Childish. (Which doesn't suit my face at all)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
- Mood swinger. Swing up, swing down...

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-Childish. A bit bit then angry. A bit bit then sad. A bit bit then happy. WADDA...

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- PLEASE GIVE ME BEAUTIFUL LEGS!! LOL... But but... I wanna be Jason's wife the most!!

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Three words; I LOVE YOU!

16. 10 frens to tag
(i) Jo Lin
(ii) Soon Teck
(iii) Sin Dee
(iv) Lee Teng
(v) Jian Ju
(vi) Zing
(vii) Linda
(viii) Si Erng
(viiii) Kang Jie
(ix) Adrian Lee
17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with? (ST)
-heh? No kua..

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female? (Sin Dee)
-Female

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?(Linda and Adrian)
-Heh? No idea...

20. How about no. 5 and no. 8? (Jian Ju and Si Erng)
-IMPOSSIBLE!0% of possibility.

21. What is no. 1 studying about?(Jo Lin)
-She is a smarty ass! Hate her! Herh!

22. Is no. 4 single?(Lee Teng)
-No no no... Whee~~ Engaged? lol..

23. Say something about no. 6(Zing)
-That fat pig,..... I die also will be his best friend la.

LOL!!

p/s:You can choose to not do the tag!

=)


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com