21 October 2008

20 days left.

So?

I intended not to think about the days left. However, the pressure was mentally in my cerebrum even when I was sleeping. Last night, the number, 20 appeared in my dream. The word "TWENTY DAYS LEFT" kept playing in my mind since I woke up. And what will happen tomorrow... NINETEEN DAYS LEFT... pffhh! I can only say, this is rather annoying!

Till today, I only managed to read through one miserable chapter on Biology. Hmph... That's not very good, I know. I am planning to put hope on the chicken essences tonight. Haha! I couldn't concentrate at all when I looked at the book. Instead of remembering the facts that I was reading, I ended up thinking of Jason. Wth.. Can I dig Jason out of my mind just for 47 days? I hope I can.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com