09 July 2008

Laziness

I am lazy.

Agree?

Yeah~~

I was out of control of my brain. I wanted to finish revising my Modern Maths as soon as possible. But my brain was lazing.. I couldn't concentrate as I kept on thinking that "I still have lots of time.." True! I do have lots of time. Imagine, I have the whole night and the whole morning to study my Modern Maths. And you guys know that Modern Maths is considered quite a "sap sap sui" subject. Yikes... This made me have even lesser mood to study. When I flipped through the book, I found all the topics to be so very-not-interesting. Finally, I ended up doing crappy stuff like cutting papers, chit chatting with my sister, online,...... When will I get back to my very best condition? When will I start revising for SPM?? When When When???

I'm currently listening to The Moffats-Miss You Like Crazy~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com