19 July 2008

I think I do have double faces.

Part of my friends think that I am very matured. But some think that I am so childish.

Those who said that I am very matured are mostly the ones which had spoken to me about their problems. Maybe I am so used to dealing with life obstacles. I fell, and I rose up stronger after every fall. I too hope that my friends who are facing the many many life problems can be as strong as me.

Those who said that I am childish can be true too. See, I always talk nonsense. And, I always merajuk. Hm... Alar.. I know la merajuk is not good. But, I am not merajuk in a serious way la. Just a light one. Merajuk is just my way of telling my friends that I need more love and care from them. That's all. But, they labeled me as "childish". Bother la...

Recently, something unhappy had happened. My heart is still beating as though it is always fine. However, now, there's a deep scar in it. That incident really saddened me a lot but I will not allow this scar to rule me. I will still go on with my life. And of course, I will prove to the others that I had made the right decision. If you have your perceptions, so do I. I respected you, that's why I did not want to mention anything that you don't like. But, you don't seem to understand that. I found out that everything happened just so childishly. I did not want the argument. But you started it all. And I am blamed. I kept quiet, so silently. I am willing to swallow all that. That's all because you are my friend. If I can be so true to her, I can be so true to you too. In fact, I AM ALWAYS TRUE TO ALL MY FRIENDS. So, why stop me from doing something that I will feel better doing? One day, you will realize that it's pointless to cry over this crappy thing.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com