24 July 2008


It has been quite some day I did not update my blog. The main reason is because my computer had been sent to be serviced.

Yikes!

What had happened recently...

1st.

Most teachers have assumed that my class had gone crazy due to the coming-soon trial. It was all because most of us acted so abnormally in the class these days. Mei Yi screams hysterically almost everyday. Most tell lame jokes to teachers which made the teacher laughed with tears. My gang of friends laughed insanely too. Everything was so different from the starting of the year. According to the teachers, our class, which is the first class in school, was always filled with silence even when no teachers were around. The teachers also found our class super boring and creepy.. But now, everything is just the other way round.And this big changes scare the teacher. LMAO!

2nd.

Adrian almost broke his leg dislocated his knee cap during the futsal match few days ago. Pity him. He had to let go so many activities that are going on. Hopefully he will get well soon.

3rd.

I miss lots of my friends out of a sudden. Most are the friends that I rarely get to meet.
O My buddy, Tzu Zing
O My daughter, Steph!!
O My bestest friend in my primary school life, Aisha
O My hardly-get-to-meet friend, Soon Teck
O Someone that I get to see almost everyday in school, Jo Lin!! Yikes!! I love her just too much!
O Honeytard AKA Audrey
O My cat friend, Miao@Teressa
O The kor, FoonYoong

*sigh*

How can I afford to lose them?? The puzzle of my life will not be complete without them.

I miss you guys lots lots!!

4th.

How obsessed can you be by a radio station DJ?

Jason, one of MY FM's DJs, sigh... I can't stop loving him. The love is getting from deep to deeper. I know I shouldn't get too obsessed by the celebrities. Anyway, he is not really a celebrity; just a very well-known DJ. His voice is too addictive. I could barely sleep without listening to his velvet voice. Argh!!! Someone please drag me out from the obsession!!!

His sweet smile attracts me..

I get jealous when he gets too close to other girls.

I love to see his naughty face. So adorable!!


5th

Michelle did something super crazy!!!! FULAMAK!! I cannot post about that here. It's super private and confidential. Only certain people know about it; Jo Lin, Audrey,....... *secret* I bet I will not forget about that incident. Everyone was so overwhelmed by Michelle. 0_O


************************************************************************************

I gotta take bath now!! Sayonara!!

Thanks for reading~~~

Flying kisses for everyone!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com