11 July 2008

Hm... This afternoon, I went to Aeon to celebrate Si Erng's birthday. A belated one. He treated me lunch in Lavender. Hm.... You guys must be thinking Lavender is just a good bread baker. But,..... their bistro is freaking cool too. The food was so mouth-watering that my saliva almost dripped out from my mouth.

This is just a toast! Strawberry toast.. YUMMY!!

This is Black pepper chicken. Si Erng said that it was delicious BUT too lil to make him full. HAHA

Okay.. Then after strolling in Aeon for a lil while, he told me he was hungry AGAIN! *wth* We went to Green Ice Cendol. PEOPLE,... if you were planning to try the cendol there, DON'T. Okay.. Let me see.. The price of the food there is not cheap BUT the food quality is quite low la. Not a good one to try.

We had some time to camwhore while waiting for his friend who was supposed to fetch us to pick us up in Aeon.



That's all for today.

Adios~


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com